Friday, September 5, 2008

I placed my order...

I received a call today so I could place my order for my SIX FREE stamp sets for winning the contests last month...Here is what I ordered...

All In The Family
Wonderful You
Flower Fancy
A Rose Is A Rose
Taffy Alphabet
Ticker Tape Alphabet

$228.70 worth of FREE stamps...now I will just have to put them together...I wish the Aplhabets were die cut already...That would be GREAT! Oh Well...I will just have to put them together siting in front of the TV...

Here is another card for you...YEP...I once again used the Top Note Die...

Can you tell it's my favorite? I loaned it out last Sunday to my upline so she could use it for her Founder's Circle swaps...do you think I could use another die? Apparently not! I haven't touched my Big Shot since last weekend...BUT that is going to change tomorrow...I have some ideas with the Envelope Die that I can't wait to play around with...so until nexttime...Happy Stamping!

No comments: