Thursday, September 4, 2008

4 September 2008

LOVE this bear! I think that he is such a CUTE and GRUMPY little animal...He looks a bit menacing, but he just LOVES me too...I found this rub-on last week in my stash of stuff and as soon as I read it, I wanted to use it with the bear...I think he's so cute...even my DH liked this card. What do you think?

Well..I went to the doctor for my follow-up yesterday from my surgery last week. I thought that I was going to be able to go back to work next week...NOT...he wants me to stay home until Oct 1st...which means I will have LOTS of time to stamp! I am looking forward to that...I have gotten so much done this week, and I have had such a good time doing it...I would love to do this full-time I just need to clear about $2000.00 a month which is just not possible right now...oh well...I guess that I will just have to keep my day job...Happy Stamping and come back soon!

No comments: