Monday, August 4, 2008

Where have I been...you ask?

The last month has gone by so FAST! I have been working on Convention swaps, Downline & Roomate gifts, and other misc. projects...so my blogging has been non-existant for the last month...then my Laptop's Screen went out...so...I didn't have a computer for the last week before Convention. Kirk (my DH) kindly gave me his laptop that we had purchased before he deployed in Jan and he will just buy a new one before he deploys again next year...Now onto Convention chatter...

WOW...WOW...WOW...I had a GREAT time. I flew out from Sacramento, CA and got to SLC on Tuesday. I was met at the

By My Momma...

She is a demonstrator in my Downline. She had driven in from North Texas to go to Convention with me this year...I was ambushed in the lobby...

We went up to our room on the 2nd floor...which was GREAT as we didn't HAVE to wait for the elevators once the hotel filled up with all the other demos, and SU! staff...we could just take the stairs...One of the other ladies in my Downline...Mary...joined us later that afternoon once her flight arrived from Austin, TX...

Check back tomorrow for more...It's getting late and I need to get to bed...I will share a couple of my swap cards that I made with you then...




No comments: