Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A Couple of my Swap Cards...

Here are a couple of the cards that I swapped this year...



I did the SCS Dinner swap, and three other "Organized" swaps and I received some Great cards. There is lots of new inspiration floating around in my Stamp Studio. I just wish that I could sit and play...but NO...I gotta go to work. Today I need to clear out my Studio and get ready for my package that is arriving tomorrow from Stampin' Up!. I ordered the NEW SU! Big Shot and a few of the dies...they will be here tomorrow and I want to play...so today I have to clean, clear and make a home for my new Big Shot to live...I can't wait for it to arrive!


Yes...that is one of the things that was announced at Convention. Stampin Up! is now carrying the Sixxix Big Shot. We will also have EXCLUSIVE dies that you can order to match some of the new stamp sets...Well...I hope that you enjoyed the carde this morning...check back later today for more...

No comments: