Sunday, June 17, 2012

WOW...What a week...



Well...it's Sunday and I haven't gotten a chance to stamp since Wednesday...until today...I have been working 10 hour days at work and then Thurs & Fri night once I was off...I had other errands and we didn't get home until almost 10...and that is my bedtime...I even worked from 6am until noon yesterday...and then got home at 12:15 to meet Momma so we could go and pick up a desk she bought...of course we had to do a bit of shopping before we picked it up...I bought some really cute antique stuff...that I can't wait to put around the house...then we loaded up her desk and took it to her house...did I say that the place she bought the desk at is an hour from my house and an hour from her house...so it made a nice 3 hour triangle with shopping in the middle...so we didn't get back to my house until about 8:30...then we chatted a bit more and she was off...and so was I...OFF TO BED that is...but I woke up all refreshed this morning and happy to be able to play in my studio...

So this is what I came up with for this weeks ColorQ challenge...here are the colors we used...


 My card....Hope you come back and see what else I have made soon!

Yes...I used the Betsy's Blossom set again...it is one of the only stamp sets I have from the NEW catalog...and I made my FIRST EVER double bow...now I need some new ribbon...as most of the ribbon I had has retired...need to place an order...BADLY...Here is a closer look at the details...






No comments: