Wednesday, June 13, 2012

It seemed like a FOREVER day....

Today...it seemed to take forever...maybe because I was at work and I REALLY just wanted to be playing around in the Studio...I REALLY miss being able to stamp all day...I need to play the lottery for the first time ever...so I can win MILLIONS...and just be able to play all day again...maybe someday that will happen....Naaaa...who am I kiddin'...The reason i don't play the lottery is because I KNOW it is just throwing your money away...stampin' money...ANYWAY...I know ya'll don't come here to read all my chatter...so I will throw you a bone and give you something pretty to look at...I made this today when I got home and after dinner...YEP...dinner was waiting on the table for me tonight too...but this time it was Reilly's turn to fix it...after eating...I got down to business...I stamped...and I think it turned out REALLY CUTE...yes...another really cute card from me...

Another using the new Betsy's Blossoms stamp set

Here is a close up of the little birdy and the leaves that I accented with the Gumball Green Marker.

No comments: