Friday, March 25, 2011

Here is a card we made a few weeks ago in class...I showed everyone how to make the Framed Tulips Embossing Folder a bit smaller...so you can use it as a focal point rather than around the WHOLE card...it is one of my FAVORITE embossing folders...


Here is a closer look at some of the details of the card...


We did a bit of watercoloring and masking...we also used the Lattice Bigz Die with some Patterned DSP and a bit of Daffodil Delight grosgrain ribbon to finish it off...

Also...had a bit of a shock today...a good one though...as many of you know I do my own fair bit of blog surfing...I have my favorites that I check out everyday through Google Reader...much to my surprise...this morning when I check out one of them...there was my name...she had actually typed it out with her own two little hands...I was so honored...she said that I was "talented"...of COURSE...I liked that TOO...remember this card...

Well...it is the one that she...Ms. Diana Gibbs...based hers off off...here is the link to her post that has my name in it...so go and check it out...CLICK HERE...did you click...did you read it...did you see my name???

Any way...hope you have a GREAT Stamping day...I know mine started out FABULOUS and I hope to keep it that way...now I am off to work on some stamping goodness...

Happy Stampin'
Twila

No comments: