Monday, March 28, 2011

Another Sketch Challenge...

Here is another card that I designed for a Sketch Challenge...I think that I am really liking sketches...the layout...all done for you...you just get to choose the colors, stamps and embellishments that you want to use and design away...sometimes the hardest part...is getting everything to fit on the card...the sketch takes that issue out of the equation...

I really like how this card turned out...I LOVE the color combination...the colors are BOLD, but they all work together really well...Pacific Point, Old Olive, Real Red and Whisper White...



Here is a loser look at the focal point...I used Crystal Effects to make the Real Red flowers shine...


Hope you enjoyed the card today...it is one that I will be teaching in class this week...we are learning about Watercoloring techniques...

Happy Stampin'
Twila

No comments: