Friday, October 1, 2010

Someday...

Someday...I might be famous in the stamping world...Twila Mooneyham...the name you know...I guess it might pay off to have an unusual name...Look what was posted today...


CHECK ME OUT HERE

Stampin' Up! sent out a survey a couple of months ago and of course I filled it out...a few weeks later I got an e-mail asking if they could get a head shot of me as they wanted to use my quote...so I said of course...and I had Kaitlyn take some photos of me...that was one of the things on my HUGE...LONG...TO DO BEFORE...List that I mentioned SEVERAL times last month...

They said that it was for something being unveiled on Oct 1st...but I didn't have any details...OH MY...there I am...on FACEBOOK...not that anyone REALLY knows who I am...but I am pointing it out...so go and take a peek at me...and my quote...and THANKS for reading my ramblings here on my blog...I really appreciate it...

Happy Stampin'
Twila

No comments: