Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mission Accomplished...

I actually stamped with my Stampin' Up! supplies yesterday...YAY!...and I even got a couple of cards finished...now to just start doing a little bit of that everyday...I forget how much I enjoy the process...Here is one of the cards that I made...


I really liked how it turned out...a little bit vintage using Serene Snowflakes and the Northern Flurry Embossing Folder...Here is a close up of the Embossing...


Of course...I had to a a little something...and that something was SMOOCH...LOVE that stuff...if you haven't tried it yet...I'm tellin' you it's MAGIC SPARKLE IN A BOTTLE...and so easy to control...with that tiny little paint brush...LOVE IT...if you don't have it...ORDER IT...if you don't have a SU! Demonstrator...you can ALWAYS order it through me...

Well...I WANT to stamp some stuff before I leave this morning...

Happy Stampin'
Twila

No comments: