Friday, March 12, 2010

Stampin' Up! Newsletter - April 2010

Well...I have been keeping it a secret for a while...but now that the April Stampin' Success has been posted onto the Stampin' Up! website for all demos to see and we are starting to receive them in the mail...I can...LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG...I am the Featured Stamper for April 2010....I was SO shocked when I received the e-mail asking if I would be interested...are you kidding me???...who wouldn't be...I had checked my personal e-mail at work...ssshhhh...don't tell my supervisor...and there it was in black and white...an e-mail from someone at Stampin' Up!...asking if I would be interested...I couldn't believe it!....so I immediately replied...YES!!!!!


So I was asked to do some scrapbook pages...with a new stamp set from the Summer Mini...I would get it and get to hold and play with it before everyone else...talk about excitement...boy...my family could hardly keep my head out of the clouds...so once I had come back down to Earth a bit...here is one of the pages that I created...using the Sentimental Journey travel stamp set that will be available in the Summer Mini in May...

I have taken a few close-up photos of some of the details on the pages...

Here is the Title that I Boo-Boo'd the spelling on and had to fix...can you tell where it is?



I used the "Detour" arrow and covered the word with the dates of the weekend that we spent in London...we were stationed at RAF Mildenhall, UK at the time...we left all three kids with friends and took off...it was a jam packed sight-seeing weekend. We stayed in a Bed and Breakfast outside of London and rode the tube all over the city seeing the historic sights...


Here is the entire page.


Check back tomorrow for another page...I have to drag this out so I have some things to post over the next few days...Leave me a comment and let me know what you think...

No comments: