Saturday, March 6, 2010

More cards for you...

I have some cards that I have made over the last couple of months that I haven't posted yet...so I thought that it was time to clean out my Blog folder and get these up for ya'll to see...

The card has a bit of an unusual color combo...I have no idea where I saw it, but I thought it was striking...so I HAD to use it some-how. I used the Woodgrain Background which I LOVE as it is such a versatile background stamp...I also used an Embossing Folder on the Really Rust cardstock....For All You Do is one of my favorite stamp sets in this catalog as it has some many different stamps...


I saw on someone's blog where they had used the scalloped square die from SU! and ran it through the Big Shot two different times and shortened it from a square to a rectangle...TOO CUTE!



For this one I used the Extreme Elements and Hello Again...it is a bit of a mish-mash, but...you know I LOVE the color combo...



Hope you enjoyed the cards and get some inspiration out of them...Stay tuned as I have more to show ya'll...HAPPY STAMPING....Twila

No comments: