Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Open House...

I had my new catalog Open House this last Saturday...I only had a handful of RSVP's but those few that did show up seemed to have a good time. They enjoyed looking through the NEW catalog, receiving FREE gifts and making some really CUTE projects...Here are the projects they made...


The Card...I really liked the wheel that went with the Falling Leaves stamp set so I had to order both...I really like the worded wheels...I also fell in LOVE with the Woodgrain background stamp and HAD to have that on my first order...I also used the new In Colors...Love the Polka Dot Ribbon!


Here is the second project that we did...again, using a new stamp set Extreme Elemets...LOVE this set as it goes with ANY other set you own! Everyone LOVED the little box and everyone knows that I LOVE my Bigshot!



I am so happy that Stampin' Up! finally has a die cutting machine and such a variety of dies...I need to find a new way to store my dies as I am outgrowing my wooden basket that I keep them all in...Well...check back tomorrow to see what new things have popped up!

No comments: