Sunday, July 28, 2013

Long Time

It's been a LONG TIME...yes a really long time...over a year since I have posted...the short story is that my health has been in the TOILET for a long while now...but I am FINALLY on the mend actually back to playing in the studio...I made myself go to Stampin' Up!'s Convention a couple of weeks ago and I had a BLAST...really makes me want to get my business up and going again...will need lots of help on that front...

So if you are interested in getting together with your friends for a crafty night or doing a catalog party to earn some FREE goodies, just let me know ASAP...

Here is something that I created yesterday...had a request from a friend at work to make Birthday party invites for her son's 1st birthday party...she wanted a nautical theme...so I called my Momma and ad her pull out some of SU!'s retired sets that had boats in them and this is what I made...


Cute Huh!!...don't forget to contact me and set up your crafty night or catalog party...

Twila

No comments: