Monday, February 15, 2010

Here are some cards that we have made during my Monday card classes over the last few weeks...

Get Well Soon...I love this little sick doggie...he is so pathetic looking that it just melts my heart and makes me want him to get better real soon. We used the Hodgepodge Hardware and the matching punch to make the window looking into the inside of the card and the polka dot embossing folder for the card...I used the new Red Satin Ribbon that is in the Occasions Mini...LOVE that ribbon...


Here is a Buggie Birthday Card...we stacked some bugs...used the markers to make the sentiment multicolored, and even used Crystal Effects to make the bugs shiny...TOO CUTE!

Another Birthday Card...I have made so many birthday cards lately...My supervisor at work wants to stock up on them before I move...This one is uses the hippo from the Pun Fun stamp set. The hippo is simply watercolored with the Aquapainters and the ink pad...super simple...


Hope you have enjoyed a peek into my Monday class...come back tomorrow for the projects that we will be making next week...

Happy Stamping!

No comments: