Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Here is another Halloween card...

Here is the second card I sent in for the Haunting Hellos contest for SU! Demonstrators last month...


I think that this is my FAVORITE Stampin' Up! Halloween set EVER!!!

Well...today is the day that I fly out for Stampin' Up!'s annual Convention. It is being held in Salt Lake City again this year. I am done with my roommate gifts and I didn't do any swaps this year...not even organized ones...and I am more than happy with not having the pressure of getting all those swaps done...I just figure that if I see a card I like that I will ask to snap a photo of it...

My flight leaves at 6:00 AM today and I will be in Salt Lake by 8:30 AM MST...it is only a 1 1/2 hour flight, but I wanted to get in early, so I could actually see some of the downtown area...I have been to Salt Lake City three other times and haven't really ventured outside of my hotel and the Convention Center, so I thought that I would come in REALLY early today and stow my luggage at the hotel and walk to Temple Square...I know that it is a beautiful place, but I would like to see it for myself...My roommates aren't getting in until the afternoon and way later in the evening, but that's okay...that way I get my choice of beds and drawers in the hotel room...Don't know how much I will be actually posting from Convention as there isn't any wireless in the rooms, but I may venture down one floor to the lobby and connect there...

No comments: