Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pocket Silouettes

OKAY...no excures...I have just been LAZY...pure and simple!!! I have been neglecting my blog and I am sorry. I went back to work at the beginning of the month and I started a new schedule a couple of weeks ago...I go in earlier, and stay til 5:30...by the time I get home...I just wanna sit in front of the TV and flip through the channels...so that is what I do....I wish I could get all of my posts together on the weekend...and have them post automatically, but last time I tried it...it didn't work...probably operator error...maybe I will try that again...

ANYWAY...here is what you pop in for...card samples...here are some using the Pocket Silouette stamp set...I really LOVE this set and I was using it ALL the time there for a while...what do you think?





No comments: