Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The WINNER IS...#17

My oldest daughter Kaitlyn picked a number between 1 & 35...She picked #17. So...SHANNON ROBERTS...Come on down! You are the winner on The Stampin Spot...the place to be. Please send me your snail mail address so I can send you these fabulous cards...


Here is what Shannon had to say:

Congrats!! I have to say I really enjoy your BLOG!My favorite set as of right now is..Dream Come True. LOVE IT!

Thanks Shannon...I am really enjoying this blogging thing...It is keeping me stamping and showing off my work. I get hounded if I don't post everyday, so I have to keep coming up with new stuff to show ya'll.

Here is a close up of the last card...


As you can see I pulled the color combo of this card from the ribbon. I used the Pick a Petal stamp set. Just the small flower and one of the Large Petals...I stamped the large petal in Rose Red and then used the 1/2" cicle punch to punch out just one flower...mounted it in the center and added a colored brad. I used the Word Window punch to make the bracket to weave the Sweet Shoppe Ribbon through to hold the card closed...I also accented the card with some of the new DS papers that will be in the new Fall/Winter catalog. I will have more new tomorrow, so check back...

No comments: