Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I GOT IT...I GOT IT...

I GOT IT!!! I can't believe that I couldn't wait just ONE more day...I called around yesterday afternoon to some other demo friends to see if ANYONE had received their catalogs yet...and my friend Carla had...SO I drove over 30 minutes one way to pick one up...I just HAD to have it. I am tired of being the last one to get stuff...So then once I had it in my hands...I was very good...I went to Kinko's and talked them into binding it right away for me...no going all the way back to Vacaville to pick it up...and then I drove home very carefully...without looking at the catalog while driving...I was really restraining myself...

BUT...let me tell you once I got home...you couldn't get the catalog out of my hands or get my attention for anything! I was on the phone all evening discussing...you guessed it...the catalog...Would you like to see it? Of course not ya'll have WAY more patience than I do...So how about I show you an updated photo of me instead...


Of course...I said that you couldn't get the catalog out of my hands...did you think I wasn't going to mark this moment in time...in history. The first time I held the 2007 Fall-Winter catalog...I take photos of EVERYTHING!!! So there you go...an updated photo of me (84 lbs lighter than 7 months ago) and the NEW CATALOG!! I promise I will have lots of cards and samples to show you in a couple of weeks. I can't post my Display Stamper stuff until later in July...but I will have some other things to show you soon...

No comments: