Monday, October 11, 2010

WOW...How did that happen...

I haven't posted a photo for you guys since Sept 30th...I am so SORRY...it has just been SUPER BUSY around these parts...and I haven't been stamping...well...at all...but that is going to change...I have decided to dedicated TUESDAYS...yep...TUESDAYS...to Stampin' Up! stamps...as I have stated here before I have started teaching at my local scrapbook store and that has kinda taken over...and I want to start teaching at my Momma's local scrapbook store also...so I have to shift some stuff around and SCHEDULE my stamping time...all of it...some for this store...some for that store and some for Stampin' Up!...BALANCE...that is what I need to learn...and sometimes that learning curve...crashes you into the wall...and that is where I am at now...THE WALL...and I have hopefully set up a schedule where I can fit everything in and stay SANE...we shall see...so bear with me...tomorrow is TUESDAY...and a scheduled Stampin' Up! day...so I will hopefully have something to share with you on Wednesday...

On another note...those of you who ordered my Halloween Card Kit...


Those are going out in the mail today...and I THANK YOU for ordering...

Now...I am off to teach a class...

Happy Stampin'
Twila

No comments: